OTH Mag Issue #1 - Zine Edition (B&W)
3 years, 65+ music industry guests & 550+ artists - boiled down and bottled into a 44 page, black & white gloss A5 magazine. Released every 6 months, highlighting the best and brightest in our music community.
- Exclusive 4 page interview with Haggard Cat & their advice for local artists
- Featured reviews from Adam Jackson (Bury Tomorrow) & Henri Herbert
- Top UK Promoters, Festivals and Studios
- Services for artists & music fans across the South West
- A guest article from Clunkmagazine
- Upcoming underground events and festivals
- Exlcusive feature articles by Anne Estella
- Top OTH reviewers of the past 3 years
- Music puzzles & games
- Countless reviews of the UKs hottest new acts, including Mother Vulture, The Doinks, Steve Strong Music, Beefywink, Mouthbreathre, School Disco, Fear Me December, Das Plastixx & so many more
- More articles, more reviews and more music than you can shake a stick at!
We can't thank you all enough for your support. Every copy of the magazine ordered means we can send 2 more copies to a venue/cafe/social space near you - please grab one if you can!
A4 FULL COLOUR COPIES SOLD OUT DURING PRESALE
🔥 50 A5 COPIES ON SALE NOW 🔥