OTH Mag #2 - Zine Edition (B&W)
For our first issue, we brought you 3 years of OTH History and honourable mentions, but now the real stuff is here.
OTH Mag #2 is now ON SALE with a huge selection of local music advice from the industry figureheads shaping the scene. You'll probably recognise some names and faces in this issue offering some incredible advice, you'd be a fool to miss out!
None of the content in our magazines will be posted on the website, this is the only way to access these exclusive tips!
🧡 OTH MAG #2 - CONTENT REVEAL 🧡
Not sure if you want to buy one of our industry and artist advice magazines? Well, maybe you'll change your mind after seeing who we've collared in to get involved...
- Exclusive quote page poster from IDLES bassist Adam Devonshire
- Exclusive interview w/ Pattern Pusher by Hannah Gimblett from Exeter Uncovered
- Top 10 Pop Punk Artists by Jess Morgan from Post Punk Press
- DIY Artist Marketing Techniques w/ Adam Drewery
- Pros/Cons of Record Deals w/ Ollie Stygall contributor for Shout Louder & Disgraceland frontman
- What Reviewers Want w/ Adam Ruane from Riff & Pile Up Festival
- Industry Opinion pieces by Jim Blacksailuk from KULT Promotions Plymouth & Get Rad Festival + Karum Cooper from Boneyard Promotions, Hypophora & Webmoms
- On The House 2.0 (explained)
- DIY music crosswords
- Exclusive Laurence Crow Illustration colouring page
- Music Business sponsors from Whiskers, MIDI - Music In Devon Initiative, Outside The Box Consulting, Altern8: Rock/Metal/Alternative Club Nights, Tazma Studios, MusoMuso, Kult DIY, YourTune, The Black Bird Collective, The Music Handyman, Adam Fiasco, Attitude Festival, On The House Records & more!
- Plus loads more!!